Weekend For Couples
Hold Me Tight
Upcoming Dates: / October 27-29, 2017 / May 4-6, 2018
Conversations for Connection:
- The workshop is designed for all couples in a committed relationship – looking to deepen connection.
- Hear engaging, but brief presentations and watch video clips to learn the tools for creating and maintaining a life-long loving connection.
- Practice in private with your partner the conversations that will bring you closer together.
- Gain a deeper understanding of one another’s needs so that you can stay engaged and not get derailed.
- Strengthen and Deepen loving connection.
The retreat does not require the anyone share anything in a large group setting as the “work” is done by each couple with privacy. Participants are welcome to share insights in the larger group during video and teaching presentations, but it is not required.
Comments from past participants:
“Thank you both, this has been truly an amazing experience and exactly what we needed to help our distressed marriage.”
“…demystifies love and connection and makes me feel as there’s hope for me and for us in love.”
“As information and ideas were presented that are sometimes challenging to relationships, the support and caring attitudes of Wendy and Sabrina were helpful.”
“…this framework gave me a new approach to begin to address my own approach I take in relationships and to better understand where my husband is coming from…”
“This stuff is so practical!”
What leading relationship experts and authors say about Hold Me Tight:
“At last a road map through Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with its creator. Dr. Johnson’s superb science, humor, and clinical wisdom are finally accessible to all of us. I couldn’t pick a smarter, warmer and more real guide for this journey.”
“Dr. Sue Johnson is the most original contributor to couples therapy to come along in the last thirty years. This book will touch your heart, stimulate your mind and give you practical strategies for improving your relationship.”
“A much-needed message to all couples and therapists, and I recommend it to all.”
Check out our Facebook Page
I will be co-facilitating this weekend with another therapist and if you click on her name you can check out her website: Sabrina Fruci, MSW, RSW